JANUARY 28, 2011
2 years, 10 months, 15 days
later......
I CANNOT believe how much Morley changed during these last few years. I didn't think it was too much until I found these pictures for comparison! WOW! Not just his teeth...HIM! WE survived braces, head gear and bands, thank goodness. Now if his retainers will survive! He will do a fluoride treatment on his teeth in a few weeks with the dentist to help get rid of the calcium spots on his teeth.
He looks pretty fantastic and handsome! Congratulations Morley!
The same day it was "dress as a principal" at the elementary school. Mr. McGown said he would donate $1 for each student and $2 for each teacher that dressed up. I believe he donated $110 to the school fund to help families in our district during the holidays. The classes that had over 70% participation would be able to have a dodgeball contest with the Principal and Superintendent. Three classes were able to participate and it was so funny to watch! Great job everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment