"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Card pics





On a whim I decided we were actually going to send Christmas cards...in the mail.  Sunday morning before church we scrambled to find clothes that somewhat coordinated.  I was just going to do them myself, I already had a place in mind and it would go fast, right after church.  Well...one thing let to another and by the time we got home it was nearly 4:00 and the sun was setting fast.  The "perfect place" I wanted to use was completely shaded and a no go.  So, we drove down the road a few miles to Schumacher's and found a perfect place.  Picture me in slippers positioning the kids, snapping away and along come two monster dogs through the tree row.  They must have heard our laughter....they would not leave us alone.  Somehow they followed me back up to the road so I could snap a few more.  We hurried and loaded back into the car and drove a little further down the road for another spot...away from the dogs.  I captured a few....then they came again.  Ella latched onto Morley and wouldn't let go.  In the end, I got the PERFECT photo!  That went on the Christmas card and I can't wait to print the version Jenni edited for me!  THANK YOU!
Ah, these stinkers are growing too fast!






*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...