"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Crazy Christmas + more










What a crazy week it has been!  Basketball games, concerts (2), parties and another game and VACATION!  We had a wonderful Christmas Cantata at church Wednesday evening.  We invited 12 friends to come but only one able to make it.  We are sure happy Megan could join in the beautiful music!  I sang in the choir again and tried my best not to mess it up!  Thursday night Drew, Brayden and Ella had their Christmas concerts.  Drew played the saxophone very well and Brayden played his melodica well also.  They all sang and Ella participated in the K-3 performance.  Mrs Benish out did herself again with the music, choreography, props and decorations!  It was very entertaining!

Friday was a day full of movies, games and parties!  The entire school schedule was thrown out the window.  I had fun floating from class to class to see what everyone was up to.  Ella was FINALLY able to see Santa at school.  He saw each student in grades K-3 individually then each class in the rest of the school.  It was very nice of him to visit us during such a busy time for him!  *wink* It was also a bit of a sad day because we said goodbye to our little friend Keegan!  He was in Ella's class and he came home with us every day after school for an hour or so.  I became good friends with his mom Carrie and I will miss her too.  They are moving to Indiana right before Christmas.  Sad for us, happy for them!  Drew, Brayden and Ella entered coloring contest sponsored by our little Dalton Market.  Drew won 1st place for his age group, $15 and a free candy bar.  He was a happy boy!  Brayden and Ella also earned a free candy bar for entering their pictures.  Friday night and Saturday afternoon were basketball games, thankfully all at home!  I worked concessions both days for the Freshman class and Booster Club.  It is a fun way to meet new people!  Oh...isn't the door decoration adorable?  I did that for the Kindergarten teacher!  

CHRISTMAS VACATION has started!  We will enjoy the next 17 days with no school!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...