"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, December 15, 2013

{family moments}










Capturing little snippets of time together.  Brayden and Ella reading together melts my heart.  Listening to Ella read and learn new words make me happy.  Watching my boys work hard to help the family fills me with joy.  Getting a little quiet time to sit and read myself, wonderful!  Moments when the boys go out hunting with their dad and just BE together.

There are times when I want to yank my hair out and cry and scream and slam doors because no one seems to listen, or they are fighting.....
Then there are times when I can just tear up because they are being kind to one another.  Tender moments are harder to capture as they are growing older and I don't want to miss a single one.  

and...I finally have curtain in the dining room!  YEAH!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...