"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas decorating!









I LOVE decorating for Christmas!  After I was home shopping Black Friday I started getting the "fancy tree" up.  I love rediscovering all my trees each year as I take them out of the totes.  It is fun doing some DIY Christmas decorations again this year.  The tree branches painted white in the vase with the mini ornaments turned out awesome!  It is the perfect addition to a big area downstairs.  Ella and Nana made some "ho ho ho" blocks also.  The fabric tree cones I made last year are still some of my favorites.

On Sunday we decorated the family tree downstairs.  Matt and I didn't put one of our ornaments on that tree, there just wasn't any room!  It is one of my favorite things to watch the kids sort and remember each ornament as they hang them.  We listen to Christmas music and bask in joy of our family traditions!  Oh how I love Christmas!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...