"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, December 30, 2013

impulsive....



What a crazy thing.  We were on our way home from Sidney...a VERY long day mind you.  I checked facebook at the Cabelas real quick before driving off and what do I see....a friend trying to rehome a darling Malti-Poo (maltese/poople cross).  We talk back and forth and I tell her we'll come and "see" him.  I wasn't able to discuss any of it with Matt since he was in a meeting.  What did we do.....took him home.  He is darling, 6 years old and so super sweet.  He doesn't bark, hasn't had an accident in the house and doesn't jump.  No yip or yap to be heard.  We're kind of on a "test run" with him since we'll all be going back to school/work on Monday and he'll be alone in the house.  He is used to having a companion all day so if he doesn't do well we may have to find him a new home.  The kids are IN LOVE with him.  I think he is pretty great too.  Matt is warming up to him!  Deacon....not so sure!

Welcome Boomer! Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...