"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fun at Work!

 Work can be down right fun sometimes!  We had our end of the year Box Tops assembly and the teachers and aides were asked to be the receiver of a "pie".  The students that brought in the most box tops had the privilege of throwing a pie at one of us.  We each were "pied" twice.  Drew's friend Jeremy pied me first and got me GOOD.  Then it was Ella's friend Zaili's turn.  She nailed me and the plate even stuck to my head. 

I had whip cream in my eyes despite the goggles and up my nose.  My hair was greasy and crunchy after it dried.  I had to wash my hair 3 times to get it all out.  Would I do it again?  Absolutely!

GO WARRIORS!


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...