"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, May 10, 2013

FIELD DAY

The end of the school year means A LOT of school activities!  Today was field day which included everyone in the school.  Everyone.  Kindergarten through 6th grade did the various field events and the Junior High students were assigned to a grade as their "helpers" for the day.  Morley was purposely assigned to Ella's class.  I was able to run around all day trying to capture moments with each of them.  The weather was perfect!  They all did high jump, long jump, frisbee through, shoe kick, softball throw, 50 and 100 yard dashes and an obstacle course.  We enjoyed concession food for lunch and plenty of sunshine!  It was a fun day and so happy I was able to be there with them!










At the end of the day, all the Kindergartners tackled Morley to the ground and pig piled on him.  I had to pull them off him after a few minutes.  He was so cute with them and was adorable with Ella through the day.  She was one happy girl to have her biggest brother with her all day!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...