Ella and I took the day off work to watch Morley's track meet after she had a doctor appointment. I hadn't been able to see one meet yet so I was determined to see the last one. It was a gorgeous day (got totally sunburned) and the team did well. Morley competed in triple jump for the first time and did well. He also did the 4/100 relay and 200 meter dash. We had fun hanging out with him all day and spending time with his friends. They are a good group of kids and were super cute with Ella! Overall the girls took home first place and the boys took second place and Leyton took overall 1st place. Great job everyone!
Ella's doctor appointment was just for her 6 year well check. They flushed her ears since we haven't been able to take care of her was build up at home. It was gross but so needed! She continues to be in the 75th percentile for height and 25th for weight. She is nearly 4 feet tall at 3' 11.5" and 45 pounds.
Awesome day!

No comments:
Post a Comment