"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stonehenge....I mean CARHENGE

This is what you would see if you went to Aimsbury, UK


This is what you would see if you went to Alliance, NE


Funny, right?  A few weeks ago Drew had basketball games in a town a few hours north of us.  During one of the breaks, Matt, Drew and Brayden headed off to Carhenge.  They went with the Crutchfield's and had a good time exploring and climbing on the silly car structure.


Brayden scaled a huge metal fish
*he may end up on a fly fishing website Matt follows because of the
"fly" decal on the big fish*


Drew on a dinosaur? 


This is great picture I found online


Oh Nebraska, you have some very interesting things to see!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jenni Call said...

We enjoyed our little jaunt out there too. Made me want to see the real thing!!! Awesome photography!

Joanne said...

I'm so glad that you guys go out of your way to see all the things around you. Carhenge ... interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...