some of our favorite pictures of Drew through the years....
2 months old
18 months old
2.5 years old
3 years old
5 years old
6 years old
8 years old
8 years old
9 years old
Drew, you are such an amazing kid! You have kept us on our toes since the day you were born.
Drew is adventurous, sensitive, daring, kind hearted, rambunctious, snugly, handsome and funny. In a few of the first pictures, you can see his true personality showing through....covered in dirt with a smile and stuck in a bucket. You can see his missing tooth for 3.5 years after knocking it out at the age of two...this is just a glimpse into who he is.
10 things I love about Drew
1 * I love your smile and the way your eyes sparkle
2 * I love that you will still snuggle with me on the couch
3 * I love your larger than life personality
4 * I love when you make the right choices even when it is hard
5 * I love your commitment to the sports you play
6 * I love to watch you play with your little sister
7 * I love your quick wit and laugh
8 * I love to see you succeed so well in school
9 * I love that you are in our family
10 * I love that you are YOU and that you have your own style
We love you so much and can't wait to celebrate your special day!!





6 comments:
Drew! Happy 10th Birthday my man. In some ways I think I was a lot like you at your age. (aka, the perfect son/brother) Heh. Your Mom often tells me how smart you are and how much your family means to you. Keep up the good work in school and remember to keep dreaming big. You can accomplish anything you pour your heart into.
Aunt Val and I love you.
Happy Birthday Drew! I can't believe you are TEN years old now. We love you and can't wait to see you again-hopefully soon.
Happy first decade! I cannot believe it! He is such a fun guy...Phillip sure loves to follow him around.
Happy Birthday Drew! I love you, you are a great young man. Pa and Nana
Happy birthday to Drew! He's such a great kid. On Sunday I noticed Ella leaning on his shoulder and they were both whispering and smiling and I thought it was the sweetest thing in the world. I could just see the adoration she had for him and I loved it!
We hope you had fun celebrating Drew's big day. Sure wish we could be closer to celebrate with you. Much love!
Post a Comment