this is the picture that would have been inside.
I would have sent a beautiful card and clever rhyme to make
all our friends and family smile.
I would mailed by Thanksgiving with cute little holiday stamps.
But.....I did not mail any cards though I had good intentions.
I took the time to take some fun pictures of the kids...for the cards.
So....I hope you stay updated on our family through this blog.
This will have to suffice for our "card" for 2011.
Check out THIS post for a recap of 2011 for the Haley family!
Thank you to all who sent a card to us!
They covered many surfaces in our kitchen!
If I don't have your blog address, please share it with me!
I'd love to keep in touch!
Comments....I LOVE them...please leave them!
Happy January!
enjoy some out takes....


3 comments:
LOVE! Did you make Miss Ella's dress? I'm fixing to buy myself some ruffle fabric - love how her dress looks. :)
And I'm sure your tangible card would have been wonderful - but this totally suffices.
Happy new year!
Love the pictures! I think you are excused from sending out cards since you just moved! Hope you enjoyed your holidays!
Thanks for the e-card! Love the photo. Too bad the size is odd or else there'd be one on your wall!! Love their fun outfits.
Post a Comment