Drew and I ventured out to take our traditional birthday photographs. The wind was blowing hard and we had to find new "spots" in our new town. He wasn't interested in outfit changes or a jacket, which did not surprise me at all. This is the kid who prefers to wear shorts to school every day, not matter the weather.
I let Drew pick our locations and once we worked through his slightly awkward smiling...we captured some good ones! I didn't realize how off my lighting was...so we had to go to black and white with several of them. I forgot how much I LOVE black and white. The black and white also hides his "orange soda mustache" he came home from school with. joy.
Here is our very handsome ten year old...
and of course the last one with him momma!
3 comments:
So fun to see how he's grown; I must say though I got a flash of Tom when I first glanced at that 2nd photo. :)
Love you both!
Drew is a handsome guy, with a lot of Perry in him! :) His haircut makes him look so grown up. You both did a great job on the photo shoot.
He's sure growing up. Nice job with the birthday pics. Of course it's easy with you have such a great subject to work with.
Post a Comment