"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

We spent a fun evening at the Gull's home for a New Year's Eve party.  Five other familes joined in the festivities and it was a great time! Morley and one of his best friends, Noah, always have a good time together.  Here....they thought they were so funny by texting (or pretending to text) each other instead of talking...



They husbands did a lot of talking about work...hunting and who knows what else.  They were good sports and spent most of the evening in the basement with the kids.

Drew and his good friend Quinn sporting matching shirts

*carly, jenni, ME, trissh, alaina and betsy*

As for the ladies, we had a wonderful time upstairs talking away for hours! 

Between the games, ping pong and air hockey for the kids a great time was had by all!  At midnight everyone went outside blowing noise makers and lighting sparklers.  ALL of the kids who were still at the party were awake for the celebration!


Ella had a good time though she was on her very last shred of energy at 12:01!

I am excited for 2012.  Today I decided on my "word" for the year.  I'll share more on that in a few days, I can't wait!

Happy New Years!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jenni Call said...

What is your word! I am excited to hear you. You inspire me in so many ways. The evening was so enjoyable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...