"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rodeo night


We had a family night at the rodeo this week!  After we celebrated that everyone in the family now has a pair of cowboy boots...
we had a great time watching all of the rodeo events!





It was a long warm evening but didn't mind one bit!  The only thing missing from making it a perfect meeting was sharing the bleachers with Greg, Maleia, Dani and Matthew!  I won some fair ticket in a drawing on Facebook so I was able to get in free...but I was hoping the tickets were for the fair rides. Alas...they were not and the kids were pretty bummed.  We only consumed a little bit of fair food and enjoyed our time together as a family.

I do enjoy the barrel racing!  The boys kept asking me if I was as fast as the ladies riding at the rodeo.  I was proud to say that YES...at one time I had times similar to them!

*******

Morley survive two weeks of scout camp, back to back.  The day he got home from his second camp the rest of family was gone so I arranged for him to go home with Noah.  They had a day of boating planned and Morley had a great day tagging along!




He was sore for a few days from the inner tubing but I think he'd go again in a heartbeat!
Thanks Alaina and Jamie for letting him hang out!
**thanks for the pictures Amy**
Pin It!

3 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Love the "boot" picture. So cute and creative!

Jenni Call said...

Yee HAW! A family that wears boots together can walk across a lot of crap! LOL.

Her Royal Highness said...

I love rodeos! And I love that you all now have cowboy(girl) boots! great pic!
And jenni - that's too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...