"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

water relief


A brand new water park opened up the week before we arrived in Idaho!  The kids were lucky and were able to go twice!  We stayed an extra day so Matt could spend the day fishing with Vince and Brayden.  I took Morley, Drew and Ella and later ended up with my brother Tom and his girlfriend Laura.  It was a perfectly HOT day and the water was a relief.


Ella was VERY independent and it was hard for me to keep up with her and keep my eyes on her.  I am sure she went down the slides no less than one hundred times.  She has become quite the little fish this summer.


Morley and Drew hung out together the whole time we were there floating in the lazy river and scaling the climbing wall over...and...over...and over.  They loved plunging into the 10 feet of water.


Tom and Laura


they waited in line to ride the big slides and worked on their tan in the process


I loved their faces when they came out of the water!  Sheer enjoyment and happiness!

Tom had fun showing off his slide skills too!



One last climb for Drew and Tom. 


After four hours of sun and water Ella suddenly was exhausted and wanted to go back to Grandma's house.  It was a great afternoon and the great way to spend our last day on vacation in Idaho.  When we got home Grandma let the boys continue their origami.  She has books and books and so much paper and boys played for HOURS creating different designs.  I regrettably didn't get one picture, darn!

Matt, Vince and Brayden had a great day fishing.

Coley came over to hang out one evening with her boyfriend, David.  I love this girl!


Of course there was some wrestle time!  Matt chased down Vince and then Kalee, Drew, Brayden and Ella joined in on the tickle fest. 

Idaho was fantastic and wonderful!  Happy Summer!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Darci said...

The water park looks like a blast. I wish we had one close by. The pictures are great!

Mackay Family said...

That place is in Utah? Where? Looks like so much fun! Loved all the great pictures!

Joanne said...

What a blast. It's great to see everyone having so much fun. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the picture of Tom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...