"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, July 15, 2011

missing my boy


Morley has been gone at Scout Camp since Sunday morning.
I miss him.  A lot.
I have been worried about him this week because there have been quite a few severe storms out his way
in Colorado this week.  Tornado warnings causing them evacuate their campsites to a central shelter, flood watches, hail...
Matt is leaving to spend the night at camp tonight and spend the day tomorrow with him.  He has REALLY missed being at camp with Morley this year.

He looks so grown up with his uniform and big pack on.


I know he's having a great time!




He will get home Saturday night and then leave again on Monday for another scout camp for the week.
He's going to be one tired boy in another week!

The other kiddos and I are headed to Denver on Saturday for Bryce's baptism and to hopefully pick up my niece Haley from the airport for a week visit!

AND...

we accepted an offer on our house this week!!  We had a showing on Sunday evening and they offered Monday morning.  We countered that afternoon, they countered the next day and we accepted the offer on Wednesday!  NOW...we just have to find a place to buy for our family!  It has been a wonderful week!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Jenni Call said...

He is growing up too fast. Looks like fun. Hooray for selling your home.

Erica said...

Best of luck on your house- that is exciting news. News I know you have been waiting and wanting for a long time. Can't wait to see you on Saturday- it has been far to long!!

Christine said...

I'm so glad Morley's having fun! I hope he stays safe and has a blast!

I'm super excited for you about getting an agreement on your house. I hope everything goes smoothly getting it closed. Good luck!

Takara said...

What fun! Scout camps are such great experiences for the boys!

Congrats on selling the house. Now a new adventure begins! Yeehaw!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...