We love celebrating the 4th of July in Rexburg! They have a great parade and great entertainment!
hello-giant grocery cart
at the end of the parade, the big tank started hosing the crowd. Guess who ran straight to the water...
Drew & Brayden
Matt was busy golfing during the parade and we missed him!
I think I need this sign in my kitchen!
After the parade, Vince arranged for us to borrow some canoes and we headed up near Henry's Fork to float the snake river. It was amazing!
Before we pushed off, Brayden, Drew and Vince had fun bridge jumping. It scared me to death but they LOVED it!
Then we were off in four canoes. Some of us had a harder time than others maneuvering the canoes...but I won't mention who.
near the end of our float, we spotted two moose grazing!
After a delicious BBQ back at the house it was time for fireworks. Uncle Vince took the kids to pick out their own, and there was no sharing allowed.
Sparklers are always a favorite.
Taking pictures of fireworks is difficult...for me. Thankfully I captured a few fun shots.
Ella spent the entire show under her blanket asleep on the grass. Before we even started, she gave me her bag of fireworks and told me she was going to go to sleep. Not five minutes later...she was out!
We are so grateful for our freedoms and for the amazing country we live in!
Happy 4th of July!
5 comments:
That cracks me up that Ella slept through all the noise. Ha!
I think EVERY town should do a 4th of July parade. But really, "small" towns do it best.
Looks like a fun time!
Celebrating in style! The river trip looks like the best part. I love Ella's smarts. :)
Ella is amazing! She is a total sleep trooper. Happy 4th!
Rexburg really knows how to do the 4th. The river trip looks fun, too. Ella had the right idea.
Hey, we floated down at Big Springs too...so that was you floating backwards?
Post a Comment