Day Camp was in Sidney this year and the weather was SO nice! We had eight scouts from our ward pack and the theme was "all about trains". The day was a family affair with Matt and I helping with individual groups of scouts, Morley helping with different stations and Ella just hanging out. I was assigned to Brayden's group and it was a lot of fun hanging out with him all day. Matt was with Drew's group and they had a great time together.
The boys had an obstacle course, sack races, train safety class, train building/racing
birdhouse building
rifle shooting
and archery. The boys had targets to hit and they also could shoot at face cards and balloons.
Drew and Brayden did really well in both events.
Morley's friend Noah came to help during the camp...and to keep Morley company. All of the boys were SO hot after a long fun day. Thankfully they had some fun water games planned.
Drew made the local paper!!
It was a great day and it felt good to have another successful day of scouts completed!
4 comments:
Looks like a wonderful time! We enjoyed our own daycamp at the beginning of the month. I was glad to be able to be a part of the boys' activities and day.
Looks like a Fun and HOT day! Way to go Drew.
FUN! I so wish we could have gone but with a houseful of family and it being Jax birthday, it just didn't fit. Next year, hopefully!
All kinds of fun for the boys. I love the concentration and focus in their different activities.
Post a Comment