"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happily Ever After

**totally copied these pictures from Val's FB page**



Seriously, have you seen a more attractive couple?  My brother Will married the sweetest gal, Val on June 9, 2011.  The sealing was beautiful in the Mt. Timpanogos temple in Utah and the weather was perfect.
Will and Val were perfect.  It was the most perfect day!


a sister shot while we waited outside the temple for the little love birds to join us.


before the wedding reception we had "family photographs" taken.
Here are my kids waiting so patiently for their next instruction.  The wedding colors were pink and red and all of the groomsmen and nephews wore pink bow ties.  They look so cute and they really enjoyed wearing the, which totally surprised me.  All of the nieces had matching dresses and hair clips!


All of my siblings...in birth order.  I am the oldest.


We are always asked to be goofy...or maybe it is just easier for us to be that way.


My sister Darci has THE cutest baby bump!! 
 My niece Cassidy giving her momma and baby brother some loves!


Ella and Cassidy


I LOVE MY SISTERS!



So...the story of the socks.  My brother wanted his groomsmen to wear pink argyle socks...but all I could find were these socks...which are women's.  He decided he didn't love them and so my boys thought they would be great to wear.  Morley wanted to be handsome and put them on at the reception...and he did.  I love his confidence and cuteness!!  Now he wants to wear them the next time he goes golfing, just like Payne Stewart.

It was so wonderful to share such an amazing day with Will and his new bride and all of her family! 
Welcome to the family Val!!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Darci said...

It was a beautiful day and I too am so happy for Will and Val. The outfits coordinated so perfectly. Thanks for capturing that sweet moment when Cassidy hugged me and the baby.

me said...

Congrats & blessings to the newlyweds! Cute pics!!!

Kris said...

So many comments. You have the most adorable siblings and little Darci's cute little tummy. Congrats to her!

OK, seriously, you just look at Morley in those socks and know that is Matt's kid...LOL.

Joanne said...

The day was wonderful. Such fun to celebrate the creation of a new family and extending ours ... great pics Ali. I need to to send some to Costco for printing!

Anonymous said...

I need pics too, email me some good ones!! Beautiful couple they are! Great shot of Cassidy and the belly, so sweet!

Mackay Family said...

It was such a fun day! So glad that I got to see you! Love the picture you captured of Cassidy when she hugged Darci and the baby!

Jenni Call said...

Oh My Goodness! I love all the photos and moments captured! Looks like you enjoyed the wedding day with the family. Your kiddos look amazing in pink. Ella should be thrilled. Morley! He is so funny. Love those neat socks.

Valori I. Perry said...

How did I not see this until now??? I love it!! Thank you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...