on Friday we finally made our maiden voyage to the local pool! It felt great to just walk away from all the lists of things to do for a few hours and relax with the kids! Ella and I hung out in the "kiddie pool" while the boys tried their tricks on the diving boards.
Morley doing a spin...
Drew trying a front flip...
Drew and his cannon ball off the HIGH DIVE
and a big jump from Brayden! This is his first year jumping off the boards and he is very excited!
Ella insisted on wearing her floaties...when the water was only waist deep. I wish the kiddie pool was painted blue...it would make the pictures much prettier!
Morley and Noah
We all enjoyed a few hours poolside and the wonderful rays we soaked in. The madness continued as soon as we arrived home...we should have stayed at the pool longer!
4 comments:
Looks so fun! Glad you were able to take some time off!
Sunshine, swimming, sun tans...all dreams of mine. Our weather still isn't cooperating, but some day! Cute pics of the kids.
You're so much darker than your little ella. :) A product of lots of lawn mowing. I love summer swimming shots! Your boys are having so much fun!!! Miss you!
I can't believe you took so long to make it to the pool, but I'm glad you finally got there! Good luck with your lists. :)
Post a Comment