"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

non stop family

From the moment we arrived in Utah, we were going, going, going with family! Wednesday night we had a pre-wedding family party after the sisters had a little shopping party.  Those last minute wedding attire changes/additions could not wait!  We were nearly carried away by the insane wind that night.  It was great to hang out with the love birds before their big day and finally meet Val for the first time.


Siblings


On Friday I was able to meet up with my good friend, Crystal who used to live in Sidney with me!  It has been almost a year since we've seen each other but it felt as if no time had passed as we chatted over lunch at Zupas!  After our lunch, with no kids, our husbands went fly fishing together.  The kids and I hooked up with my family later that evening at dinner and swimming at their hotel pool.


the pink socks kept making their appearance on these three boys.  They were nearly walking on their own when they were finally removed!  Oh boys!


We spent time just hanging out and being goofy!  We love Emi, Uncle Kent and Haley!


iPad time!  OH....we all want one now!  It was fun to play and pretend we had one for a few days!



I loved my auntie time with miss Emi


the cousins had a great time hanging out
Drew, Tadj & Morley


I loved having more auntie time with Haley.  She is now 12 and a beautiful young lady!  Somehow we are going to try to get her here with us in the "country" this summer!  This city girl needs some country experience!


My dad brought a duffel bag full of toys and trinkets for all of the cousins.  Drew and Keegan loved these bug glasses.  The adults could hardly wear them without getting dizzy!

We are so thankful we had the chance to spend time with so much family!  Once again, I didn't get a picture with Margie and Sarah, Matt's sisters!  It never fails, at least once each trip people ask if Sarah and I are sisters...nope, only sister-in-laws!  Each night we stayed up super late...kids included and played and played 110% all day long.  Vacations are always too short!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Darci said...

The family time was great! You are pretty spoiled to have Sarah and Kent to stay with each time. The cousins clearly love each other.

Madison Grunig said...

What cute pictures. And how fun you got to see Crystal! I miss that girl. Glad you had a fun trip.

me said...

That looks like a great trip! So glad you were all able to bet there and have time together. :)
Hi to Crystal!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...