We finally made our first trip to our city pool on a very hot day while Morley was at scout camp. The kiddos had a blast splashing around and jumping off the diving boards. Brayden graduated the the "big pool" this year and he is very excited to be out of the "baby pool".
Last week we headed out the Sterling water park that is 36 miles away with Maleia, Dani, Matthew and my nephew Tadj. The weather was perfect and it was so refreshing to just play for a few hours!
Brayden was very excited to be big enough to ride the water slides this year! Morley, Brayden and Tadj went so many times I lost count.
YUM! Sweet Summer Strawberries!
These two girlie's were just too cute together that day!
We'll go back several more times this summer, we can't wait!
Water, sun and friends! That is what summer is all about!









6 comments:
Don't you love those fun water splashing photos you can capture with your camera?!
Oh, I'm so jealous! Summer has yet to arrive here. We're still wearing pants and sweatshirts and it's currently raining. I'm so cold I'm tempted to turn the heat on. Ugh!
Fun stuff- make sure you check the weather :) Or just hang out inside while it blows over haha. Miss you guys.
It's July 2nd, raining and Dad wore a heavy sweatshirt to work. I'm hoping summer will get here before you do. We have yet to vacuum the pool, but just got the propane to heat it ... when the weather cooperates a bit. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun in the sun. The good news is that I don't have to water!
Yummy summer fun! How I love you so! Awesome fun pictures. Ella is cracking me up with her swimming ensembles.
That is a wonderful recipe for summer. Hopefully our sun will arrive soon. :) We are so excited to see you this summer.
Post a Comment