We had a good storm roll through last night with some awesome thunder and lightening! We opened the windows and let the wind cool off the house and watched the clouds move in the sky. After the threat of lightening was gone, Ella begged for her "rain boots" and immediately was outside in the puddles. Don't you love her outfit too? She had spilled ice cream on her previous outfit so she went to her room on her own and put this outfit together. I love the independence!
I loved watching her raw and pure happiness and enjoyment in something so simple as splashing in the new puddles. It was nice to take a moment and just dance in the rain together!
The evening sunset was gorgeous and I almost missed it.




5 comments:
That second picture of Ella--she is getting to look so grown up!
Ha ha! We had the same experience and similar photos! I missed the gorgeous sunset photo due to crabby baby syndrome.
Beautiful, stormy sunset picture. Ella is such a cutie. Clearly taking after her mother of course.
What a beautiful evening!
What awesome pics, and the sunset just gorgeous!
Post a Comment