I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Ok, I got confused... I don't think you know Kenna & Mark (just in case my comment made hasn't been deleted... LOL). I was on Kenna's, a Nancy (Aaron and Nancy plus 6) posted, and being bored, I clicked on her blog to check it out, and saw that The Haley Family was on it, whose name sounded familiar. Clicked it, and ta da! Rebecca & Jeramy! Ok, I think I got it straight now... Sorry for all that! =)
And now that the 1st one has been deleted... we knew the Cooks in Texarkana (Ward). They were/are a great family! We miss them so much... my oldest son loved him as his seminary teacher! =)
Ok, as a mom, I have to admit seeing pictures like this sends my heart into my throat. I have some of my own kids in airborne poses. But I love, love, love the expression on her face. Definitely keepers!
9 comments:
So...stinking...cute!
These are SO cute! I was thinking that same thing about how much she trusted him to catch her! Love these pics!
Awww, so fun!
SO cute! I am glad that Matt finally got a daughter after 3 boys!
Ok, I got confused... I don't think you know Kenna & Mark (just in case my comment made hasn't been deleted... LOL). I was on Kenna's, a Nancy (Aaron and Nancy plus 6) posted, and being bored, I clicked on her blog to check it out, and saw that The Haley Family was on it, whose name sounded familiar. Clicked it, and ta da! Rebecca & Jeramy! Ok, I think I got it straight now... Sorry for all that! =)
And now that the 1st one has been deleted... we knew the Cooks in Texarkana (Ward). They were/are a great family! We miss them so much... my oldest son loved him as his seminary teacher! =)
Ok, as a mom, I have to admit seeing pictures like this sends my heart into my throat. I have some of my own kids in airborne poses. But I love, love, love the expression on her face. Definitely keepers!
Oh my goodness, it is so fun to watch your kids grow up on your blog! Love visiting and seeing all you have been up to, Ali!
=)
Post a Comment