I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
I was witness to the great ladybug convention and it was quite fun! :) LOVE the shot of Morley flying thru the air, good timing Mom! :) See you at the pool this week?
5 comments:
That pool looks so refreshing, I want to jump in!
Those are awesome. Pictures really do say so much. Your kids always look so happy...must be cuz they have an awesome mom!
Too fun! Love all the snapshots into your busy life! Can't wait to see the 4th of July pics!!!
It looks like you're enjoying the summer. The pictures are so cute. Ella sure keeps herself busy being cute and messy.
I was witness to the great ladybug convention and it was quite fun! :) LOVE the shot of Morley flying thru the air, good timing Mom! :) See you at the pool this week?
Post a Comment