YUM!!! Matt made us the best donuts for snack tonight. They made them at scout camp and oh my...they were good and so easy to make!!! All you need are some biscuts, hot oil, cinnamon/sugar & powdered sugar. Pull the biscuts and make a hole in the middle, drop in hot oil, cook both sides. Place hot donuts in paper sacks that have the sugar mixtures. Shake and serve nice and hot. Call's came over to help consume the goodness! I love enjoying our summer evenings with friends!
Then we enjoyed a nice fire and roasted marshmallows. No...it was not a healthy night, but it was fun!

6 comments:
That's how Laurie makes her donut bites as well! Yummy!
Yum! I love it.
Only comment I have is: "4" doughnuts and one smore, overload of sugar
YUM! I think I need to try making donuts at home. I could eat the whole batch though, so maybe I shouldn't.
I need to try this for sure! Did you do them in a dutch oven outside? That's such a fun idea!
I'll take those biscuits and make monkey bread...but the donuts, they call to me! S'mores, well now I"m hungry dangit! :P
Post a Comment