"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

POTTY TRAINING!!!

Ella is doing FANTASTIC with her potty training! I think she has been ready for a few months...but I was too lazy and kept putting it off. We started last week and I am amazed how well she is doing. Each day is better and better! She hasn't had an accident in a 2 days and she is dry after night time and naps! She does excellent at Mia's too, yeah!! Monday night she even went in the porta-potty's at the baseball fields! I hope by the end of summer we are completely DONE with DIAPERS!!!! Potty trained before 2 1/2?? Hip Hip Hooray!
Ella has piles of new
PRINCESS and  PONY PANTIES

a PRETTY PINK POTTY
we had fun decorating with lovely vinyl flowers

and of course yummy POTTY TREATS!
the stinker would not hold still for a picture...but I though these were still cute!
I love the NO DIAPER BUM!!!


Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

10 comments:

Jill said...

Love the no diaper bum!! Zander has been in undies for a while now and I still love it!
Good Job Ella!

Darci said...

Yeah Ella! I'm sure you're thrilled to be diaper free. It is a lovely change at our house too. They seem so much older with their under-roos on.

Mackay Family said...

Whoo Hoo! Keep up the good work Ella! That will be awesome for you to be diaper free! How old were your boys? I have heard that boys are harder to potty train...

Takara said...

Yaaaaaaay! Good job Ella! I can't wait for that day when I have no more diaper butts!

Hoffmann Family said...

her hair is getting long!

Andrea said...

Way to go! That's awesome she's doing so well and so soon! And...way to go mom!!! I have the toughest time training myself into the horrific task of training...way to be consistant and on top of it!

Jenni Call said...

So cute! Now her shorts will fit for another couple months...lol. She is so aware of her little body's needs at 2 1/2 that I am amazed. I guess you have the potty-trained one, and I have the talker. Go girl!!

Aaron & Nancy said...

How exciting! Maybe we better stop by to see you so that she can give Madelyn some pointers. I'm hoping to start working with her after the kids start back in school.

Joanne said...

Congrats to Ella! I love the pile of cute panties. She is all girl, isn't she. Well, I almost forgot the minnow eating post. I remember tagging along after my three brothers. She'll grow up tough, but a girly girly, too. Love you and miss you and the family. Mom

Anonymous said...

love her knickers, get her to wear a bunch for me for a week at a time so I can smell her p-ssy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...