"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, July 13, 2009

creative juices are flowin'

I received my first "custom" order from a friend in ID...thanks Ess!! She ordered a watermelon, daisy and hibiscus shirt...I forgot to take a picture of her hibiscus. I hope Avery will love them! Then my sister Darci ordered a few shirts for her kiddos for the 4th of July and I loved the flower she chose so much I copied it for Ella and made a matching skirt. The ice cream cone shirt and green flower shirt with skirt and bird shirt are for Ella. The boys wanted shirts too, so of course I had to oblige.

Yesterday I made the "t" onesie with brown minky fabric and the "all-star" for a co-worker of Matt's new baby. I love how they turned out.

On my trip to Cheyenne on Saturday I hit Hobby Lobby and picked up a little bit more fabric...more projects on the way. This time...skirts for me. Jenni will be the seamstress though...I REALLY don't know how to sew.

Click HERE if you want to see all of my applique projects. Now I am off to make more glass tile pendants!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Those are sooo cute~ I love it!

The Moving Circus said...

Seriously we need to get together for a weekend and you can show me how to do these, it would be so fun.

Christine said...

I am definitely copying the watermelon rickrack design. All your stuff is fantastic!!! I'll be back to ogle some more and ooh and ahh at your applique expertise ;)

Hadzters said...

Now I know what you've been doing :)

Mackay Family said...

Those are so cute and your creative juices always seem to be flowing!

Darci said...

Are we related?!?!? You're on a roll. My kids love their shirts. I'm serious, how did you get ALL of the craftiness?

Takara said...

You are AMAZING! I remember you and your creative juices in college! I wanted to scrapbook just like you, but never had the talent. These t's are so adorable! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...