I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
My Dad sent these home with me for the boys! I first tried just water...and I guess that was not enough fun because you couldn't "see" the fluid in the straws. So, I opted for grape juice, much more exciting!
DARLING! My boys would die! I'll have to look for these online... (unless you want to save me the trouble and tell me where Grand-papa-bear sells these from?) : )
3 comments:
Love the straws, my kids will be jealous!
Now that is a cute picture! What fun toys we get.
- Darci
DARLING! My boys would die! I'll have to look for these online... (unless you want to save me the trouble and tell me where Grand-papa-bear sells these from?) : )
Post a Comment