"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, March 20, 2008

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY BRAYDEN!!


March 20, 2004



7 months old



1 year old



2 years old



3 years old


4 years old

Brayden is such a special little boy. He loves to cuddle and always tells his Mom and Dad he loves them! He is his Dad's shadow and loves everything that he loves. He is an awesome big brother to Ella and always gives her hugs and kisses. His favorite things are trains, fishing, snacks, Transformers and his scooter. He tries to keep up with his big brothers Morley & Drew and can't wait for them to get home from school every day.
We are so lucky to have you in our family Brayden. We love your smile, sparkling eyes and "tickily" haircut!
Happy birthday big boy!
Love, Mom & Dad
thanks for this idea Sarah J. Pin It!

3 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Happy Birthday, Brayden! How they grow so quickly!

Kris said...

wow, 4 already? I just can't believe you have 4 kids!

Jill said...

I can't believe the last time I saw you was when Brayden was just 2 months old! And now he is 4! Happy Birthday big guy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...