"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, March 13, 2008

MAN WEEK...

is what the boys call their time with Matt when I am away.


The first time is when I was just gone for one day. When I told them I was going on a trip for 5 days...they all said..."yeah, man week." Obviously they were upset that I was leaving them...ya right!! The boys love their time with their Dad and I know they were looking forward to having him to themselves. I haven't been briefed on all their activities but I do know that they were spoiled with Pokemon cards (they have to "work" for them for me), fun dinners, not enough chores and they also went to Denver to the Aquarium on Saturday. They also had a lot of wrestling time and probably way too much T.V.

Here are some pictures of their trip. Too see more pictures, check out our family picture website .



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...