My last post explains my lack of posting...this post is a continuation of what I didn't do while I have been sick. Okay...so laundry has always my downfall by far. But when my boys have to wear the same pairs of socks to school 2 days in a row because mom hasn't folded the laundry...that is sad! This pile of laundry is CLEAN laundry, not dirty. Now, you may think that the pile isn't too large for a family of 6. Don't be fooled, it is 3 feet high...there is a pile that large in the basement that still needs to be washed also! So...that is my chore today. To wash and fold all the laundry. Notice...I didn't say put away! After all...I am leaving tomorrow and I can only do so much! Actually, the kids are responsible for putting their own clothes away so it isn't so bad. I commend those that can stay on top of their laundry duties...this is not one of my strong points!
2 comments:
Me neither. I have three stacks of laundry staring at me now as I type away. I'm trying to stay diverted...
can I have the knickers please?
Post a Comment