"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blog view traffic log...

I am back from my awesome trip to Seattle! I'll post about that later today, I hope.
I thought it would be fun to see who has been viewing my blog! I want to do this by having each of you, after you read what you want to read, leave a comment on
THIS POST
with your city & state.
And...this will also get you in the habit of leaving comments!
HAVE FUN!
Pin It!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want my name too! ;)
Candice- Spanish Fork, Utah
Love ya!

Kris said...

Your bestest friend in the whole world...

Firestone, CO

Aaron & Nancy said...

Glad you had a fun time in Seattle...Nancy

Warsaw, Indiana

The Haley Family said...

YEAH! Thanks guys!!!

Sarah J. said...

Hope you had fun being back here in Seattle!

Sarah
Maple Valley, WA

Anonymous said...

I love reading about your family! Miss you guys tons!

Caitlin

Columbus, Ohio

Her Royal Highness said...

You know me! Her Royal Highness in Sidney, NE!

And I love the new look to your blog! very cute! Glad to have you back!

The Teeples said...

Alison,
I love you girl.

Heather

Columbus, Ohio

Jill said...

3 hours from me and I didn't get to even see you...what a bummer!
Jill- Vancouver, Wa

M. Wright said...

I love seeing your blog and whats up with the Haley clan-all the way in Sydney 0:

Margie, Provo Ut

Anna said...

Ya, I know I never leave a comment. But I do love to see how you are doing. Miss you!

Anna - Springville, Utah

Peg said...

I feel as tho you let me come along on the trip- thank you! It's great to see the kids and watch them grow but I don't understand how you have 4 kids already when Matt just served here, what?- 2-3 years ago? Oh my! Thank you for letting us share your lives - we consider you family and what a blessing these blogs are! Thank you thank you!

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth
Podunk/Sidney, NE
Thank YOU for the talk earlier and the same goes for me about sharing anything said. Bless you for letting me know it's not just me! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...