Morley and Drew refused to just play and let me take a candid picture of them. Oh well, I guess their true personality is really showing through! It was a great day.
Morley is a great helper with Ella. I can't remember if I got her out of bed or he did. If I did, I must have fallen back asleep on the couch and Matt took this picture. I had no idea until 5 minutes ago as I was going through pictures on my memory card. This is Saturday morning cartoon position! Mom was hogging the big couch so they all scrunched on the little couch together! Aren't they the cutest!
The forecast for Saturday was 73 degrees, and it was. I went outside for about 10 minutes to help Matt take down the Christmas lights (FINALLY). I stayed inside the rest of the day but the kids and Matt were taking advantage of the weather.
IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED...Sunday morning we woke up to snow! It snowed most of the afternoon and has not warmed up above 40 degrees since. Tonight it was starting so snow again...SERIOUSLY!!
These last 2 pictures are ones I took at the park on Friday. The new pond was still frozen in parts but looked so cool with the geese and the fountain.
2 comments:
What CRAZY weather! 73 degrees one day... snow the next?! Is that for real?!? I'm SO excited for spring too. Hopefully it's on it's way!
WE had a day like that this week where the weather was beautiful and everyone was outside. Today we are in a Winter Snow Warning expected to get 15 inches of Snow.
Lovely MidWest Weather. I am sick of Winter and totally ready for Spring.
Post a Comment