"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

swimming Webelos





Webelos is going well with my little Dalton group.  I only teach four boys and it is usually quite delightful.  One like to challenge me and make problems but the other three are so pleasant.  It was time to pass off their Aquanaut activity badge and Kelly saved the day!  We came into Sidney after school and rented a hotel pool for an hour.  Ella and Drew tagged along and had a grand time playing in the pool and hot tub.  The boys did an amazing job and passed off all of their requirements!  I am so proud of them for working so hard!  We have their Blue and Gold banquet on February 9th and they will all receive many awards!  After being in scouts for 6.5 years I finally feel like I know what I am doing!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Jenni Call said...

I wanted to pass off the Aquanaut too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...