What an up and down week! Monday was busy with scouts, girl scouts, homework and regular craziness. The wind has been relentless and every day we feel like we'll be carried away! Tuesday I woke up not feeling well but went to work anyway. I ended up coming home after lunch and taking a nice long nap. I stayed home Wednesday too and just took it easy. Sore throat, cough, headache, extreme fatigue. Thankfully I didn't have the tummy ache and fever that has been going around. Boomer was pretty thrilled to have me home to snuggle. I also decided to try out the "rainbow loom" that Grandma Haley gave the kids for Christmas. The books were a little confusing so I watched a youtube video and it was easy peasy. Ella was very excited to have a new bracelet when she came home from school. Around 2:00 I felt much better, thank goodness!! We had a busy night with scouts and setting up for the dinner at church. I felt very glamorous in my hoodie, sweats, glasses and no make up! It isn't often that I go out in public like that. What a treat for everyone. YIKES!! Thursday was a LONG day at work and a busy night in Sidney. Morley and Matt were at the Leyton MAC game and I went to the dinner at church. It was a nice evening and a lot of the new families came. Leyton won their games and boys and girls varsity will play in the championship game Saturday night! Jill Bartling, who is the 5th grade teacher is doing a pictograph for the Super Bowl! Each student and staff member were given a football. We put our name on it and put it by the team we want to win. I have a lot of work to do to convert some Seahawk fans! I am in Bronco territory out here! I ordered a bling Seahawks shirt from a friend who I graduated high school with. I am excited, Jill and I will have to take a picture together on next week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment