Brayden and Matt spent Friday and Saturday in Denver for the annual Fly Fishing Show. He tried to get me to go also for a "get away"....but a fly fishing show isn't what I had in mind with a 9 year old chaperon! ha ha They had a great time together and met some "famous" people in the industry. Brayden had some expert rod casting instruction and they ate Thai. They were both in heaven.
I had spent A LOT of time during the week working at one of the rental houses. A renter passed away and the immediate family walked away from all the contents and left it up to Chimney Rock Properties to clean up. It took (so far) one truck load full of black garbage bags and seven trips to Salvation Army to have it emptied out. I hired a gal in the ward to do the cleaning and the carpets will be done in a few days. What a project. It was nice to earn some money over the break but it isn't what I had in mind for those 15 hours. Thankfully....the project is almost done. In the meantime I have had two others become available. OYE.
Christmas break was awesome and none of us want to go back tomorrow. Can it please dump 12 inches of snow??
Matt has been awesome in doing activities with his Teachers Quorum. They came over for a game night after Christmas, he took them to the dance in Cheyenne and then invited them back out for Air Soft war and ice fishing. I guess they combined the two.... They are a fantastic group of boys and I love having them in our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment