We had our work out for us at home. Weeds grew like CRAZY and we had to tackle it, or at least party. A few hours one morning and the kids and I had it weeded. One part. The other areas will just have to be sprayed....I don't think we can weed it.
Blue had another litter of kittens. Everyone is in love with them and Mitch fixed Oliver so hopefully this is our last litter. They are cute and fun but enough cats already.
We spent the afternoon one day at the ranch helping Elaine cook for a crew working there all week. Trissh and her kiddos came out too and we had a great time together! Singing and cooking in the kitchen while the kids hunted snakes and captured frogs. We also fed 7 calves with 7 bottles. It was hilarious as I tried to feed the slow eaters while the fast eaters wanted a taste.
One day while we were in Sidney for rental house appointments we took some time and went bull frog hunting and tadpole hunting. Brayden was super prepared with Matt huge fishing net. We left with nothing but he is determined to have another bull frog....that doesn't escape.
Every day is jam packed with something. I am sewing like crazy and we are getting ready to head back to school. None of us are ready for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment