I planned a surprise party for Morley.
His friends came over Thursday morning while Morley was still asleep.
It was perfect!
Here they are right before the surprise...
THE SURPRISE....
With the sleepy birthday boy!
It was SO windy outside they stayed in most of the day. Played a little Wii and watch Red Tails. Of course there was a lot of food consumption. Have you had Oreo popcorn before. Oh my word, everyone said it was yummy!
We tried a new cupcake: Reese's Peanut Butter cup cupcakes! Big peanut butter cups inside with peanut butter/powdered sugar frosting with mini peanut butter cup on top! They were a big hit!
They even sang to him, it was quite funny! They were very generous and gave him money because they knew Morley is saving up for a PS3.
They finally ventured outside and had a huge Nerf war. Zack was able to spend the last half of the afternoon with everyone! All of the guys sure missed Nathan!
For his birthday dinner he chose pizza rolls.
After waiting all day he was finally able to open his gifts!
He was pretty thrilled about these two: the BYU hat and his new shoes.
Happy birthday Morley!


5 comments:
LOVE that video...what a fun idea! Happy Birthday, Morley, and welcome to teenagerhood, Matt and Ali!
Happy Birthday to Morley! I seriously can't believe he is 13!!! I remember him as a little kid. What a fun surprise party!
I want your pizza rolls recipe! They look yummy!
A very cute surprise ((I know I'm not supposed to say, 'Cute', but it was!))! Happy Birthday, Morley!
How fun! The expressions on his face are priceless. Love that new hat! LOL
Now that is a way to wake up a teenager! Your new place is perfect for fun gatherings and you are always doing so many creative things. We are related...right!? :)
Post a Comment