"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, May 25, 2012

we have a TEENAGER

Today Morley turns 13.  
TEENAGER.
It is unreal to me how fast these years have gone by.  
Seriously.








Morley is a handsome, compassionate, sensitive, competitive, spiritual, carefree, fun loving, smart and loyal young man.  As our oldest he has the disadvantage of our inexperience of parenting a teenager.  I hope we all survive!  But really, he is an amazing son and we love him so much!









I am really working on strengthening my relationship with Morley.  We've always had a great relationship but I want it to get stronger as we head into these teenage years.  I think we can do it.  I know the road will be very bumpy at time and not easy but if we both work at it, I know we'll come out victorious!

I love you Morley!


Pin It!

6 comments:

Valori I. Perry said...

Happy birthday Morley! I hope it's wonderful! Whoo hoo for being a teenager! Now you have a true excuse to drive your parents crazy :)

(Ali, Will made me write that)

Jenni Call said...

Happy Birthday!! You are amazing!

Lori Davis said...

Happy Birthday, Morley!! I can not believe it has been 13 years! I am getting a little nervous to parent a teenage girl here soon... I like how you said, "he has the disadvantage of your inexperience of parenting a teenager." Such a great way to put it! You are both amazing so this should turn out just fine. ;)

caitlin said...

Tell Morley Happy Birthday from the Becks. We miss you and love you. The railroad tracks picture was everyone's favorite.

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday to Morley. It makes us feel a bit old to think we have a 13 year old grandson. We will always remember the day he was born. Love that TEENAGER!

Darci said...

He is growing up too fast! I love the photo walk down memory lane.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...