For our first official day of NO SCHOOL, we ventured out to Bridgeport Reservoir with Kelly and her two kids. The sun was BLAZING hot and the kids were in heaven playing the sand and water. Kelly and I were in heaven sitting in our chairs, getting a tan and talking nonstop.
The boys were digging so deep the water was coming in from the bottom of their hole. Drew brought his friend Jeremy and they had so much fun together.
Brayden and Mason are so much a like and spend as much time as they can together.
Ella and Natalie were cute to watch. They loved collecting little baby clams and other sea shells. The water wasn't too cold for them so they stayed nice and cool.
Kelly and I were cracking up at their goggle faces! They are just too cute!
Brayden and Mason were trying to make their hole big enough to make it a sand bathtub. Needless to say....they had sand EVERYWHERE!
Ella ended up using her goggles as a headband of sorts for most of the afternoon. Her bucket was never too far away and her flower inner tube became a cute accessory.
Another friend also came with her cute little boys and I has happy to find out she is our neighbor! Michelle is so fun and full of energy and an amazing photographer.
After the weather started to get interesting, we headed to a local ice cream shop to cool down. Everyone enjoyed a nice treat before we headed home.
These ladies in Dalton have been an answer to my prayers! They are amazing and I am so happy to have made new friends! The best thing, they are both just a quick walk down the street! Kelly also stopped by the other day with a vase full of peonies and roses from her yard. Just because. Love her!
Happy Summer!
4 comments:
Looks like a very fun day! I'm so glad to hear you're making some great friends there in the new town... that is so nice! Love and miss you all.
I am so glad you are finding new friends in your new town! Makes it easier when the kids have friends nearby too! Course, you are amazing! Love your cute toes.
Yay for new friends!!! To have some just a quick walk away is priceless. So happy for you!
It looks like you had a great time! Perhaps we can meet up down there one of these days.
Looks like a fun day at the beach. I'm so glad you and the kids have new friends so close. That makes the transition to a new town so much easier. I love the beach!!
Post a Comment