1 years old
2 years old
3 years old
4 years old
and
our big FIVE year old!
She was very clear that she wanted a "Hello Kitty" shirt as part of her birthday outfit! I love how it turned out and I am in love with the bright and bold colors of her skirt! Add a pair of pink glitter shoes and you have one happy birthday girl!
Oh, this girl of ours is just so sweet, sassy, sensitive, spunky, tough, silly, curious, adventurous, independent and loving. I didn't think a girl would change the dynamics of our family too much....but she sure has and for the better! She is the final piece to our family and she completes us!
You can almost always find this girl with a notebook and pen, a purse and a favorite stuffed animal. She still loves her blanket, but only at home. Ella is a girl who loves her family, loves her friends and loves to always be around people. She can't wait for kindergarten so she can go to school with "her boys". She is my little shadow at home and loves to hang out in my office with me, either watching movies or trying to sew her own creations on her own little sewing machine.
Ella has brought so much joy into our family! It is so FUN to have a little girl who loves to dress up and can even piece together her own fun outfits! She loves her daddy and just might have him wrapped around his finger.
We started celebrating her birthday on Monday with a combined birthday party with Mia, Hello Kitty style! Afterwards, Jenni had a photo session with the girls together and then with just Ella. She was a little stiff in front of the camera but Jenni was able to catch some cute ones! Thank you, friend!
After we left the party, we stopped to take a few outside pictures. I forgot I told her it was okay to eat her ring pop from the party. Darn.
I just love her freckles and blue eyes!
She wouldn't smile because she knew her lips and mouth were blue. I'm glad her eyes still decided to smile for me though!
Happy 5th birthday to our special girl!!



.jpg)





4 comments:
Happy 5th Birthday to our sweet Ella. It was so good to see you in March. You are really growing up to be such a sweet young lady. Have fun today!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Miss Ella! Can you believe our girls will be in kindergarten? Such a beautiful girl!
Happy Birthday! Glad we could spend a little while with you on your special day. You are one cute and spunky lass.
Ella is so adorable and full of personality. I just wish I could enjoy it in person more. We loved talking with her yesterday. Finally...one of your kids enjoys talking on the phone. :)
Post a Comment