Ella and I joined her Joy School group on a field trip to Wildcat Hills Nature Center a few weeks ago. She was SO thrilled to see her friends that she misses dearly, we both were happy to see our friends!
These kids are just so darn cute!
Today I went with Brayden and his class to Safety Day. All of the area second grade classes were there, including his previous class with Mrs. Sittner! He ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug that made me cry a little bit! He sure loved her and she was just the sweetest with him! He was so happy to see his old classmates and friends!
Here he is with his new friends Scout and Mason.
It was chaos during their "recess" intermission during their day. Nothing like a break from the rain for 200 7-8 year olds running around to create a little noise!
I had a fun day hanging out with with my B!
Brayden and Dietrich.
Mason and Brayden could be twins! From the first time that his mom and I saw them together we couldn't get over how much they look alike! I am so happy he has met such a great friend in our new town and lives just down the street! Mason's mom, Kelly is pretty great too!
I have really enjoyed the individual time I have been able to spend with the kids this year with their school activities! The boys very, very rarely get solo time with their mom...and it is so important. No matter how old they are! One of my very favorite things to witness while on these little trips with my boys is watching them interact with their friends! They are so full of life and fun and smiles. My heart is so happy when I see them so happy! Friends are so important, starting from a very young age. I know they cherish their friends, as do I!
2 comments:
Nice post Ali. Is Brayden modeling for UnderArmour and I didn't know about it??
Looks like some pretty fun outings for both you and the kids. Good for you to spend one on one time with your kids - that's not always easy to do!
Post a Comment