"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Coloring Eggs

The kids and I colored our eggs Friday afternoon since they were out of school for the day.  We stunk up the house cooking 54 eggs.  Thankfully, this year we decided to use Kool-Aid to color them instead of vinegar so the house spelled quite yummy!




We had a fun time using rubber bands, tape, crayon shavings with HOT eggs, crayons to color with, stickers, color blocking and we also tried the "dinosaur egg" method.




Can you tell what technique was used for the above eight eggs?

We had a fun time together but we all were missing Matt greatly during this holiday tradition!

*note*
eventhough the dye was kool-aid....do not attempt to drink. 
Morley said it was disgusting.  ha ha  I believe it was VERY
concentrated!  We all had a good laugh

Pin It!

2 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Nice techniques! Cool eggs

Her Royal Highness said...

Those look cool. was Morley prompted to drink it by someone else or just his own curiosity? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...