One day last week I had the mailman drop off a box, from "amazon".
I know I hadn't ordered anything...so I was a little confused.
As I check my return label, it was from my dear friend Ali in Colorado.
She is so super crafty, sewer extraordinaire with beautiful curly red hair.
I opened the box and instantly, tears sprung to my eyes!
What a sweet surprise, and really needed that particular day.
Not only is it a cute pillow with my word of the year,
but it fits in perfectly with the color of my decor.
It sits beautifully on my purple bench with my black and white damask pillows.
I see it immediately when I walk in the front door,
can't miss it when I sit on the couch,
or walk into my front room from the hallway.
"BELIEVE" is a word, much harder to follow
or do than I thought it would be.
The mental game is much difficult than the physical.
Thank you Ali, for such a special surprise.
You're amazing!
5 comments:
Thank heaven for wonderful friends! What a thoughtful gift!
Perfect gift for your new year! I love your theme. Those little surprises keep that hope and faith alive.
What a sweet, thoughtful friend she is! Plus, it's so darn pretty.
Wow! What a blessing - the gift and her friendship. The fact that is handmade from her is even better. I love it.
What a fun surprise. And what a great friend to follow the spirit and know who to send it to. Keep believing!
Post a Comment