"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, January 20, 2011

pwee-shool...

At least Ella is making progress on her enunciation...

It is SO exciting when Preschool is at our house.
Clowns, the color BLACK and the letter P were on our schedule.

On Monday we colored clown pictures.
We used popcorn kernels to trace the letter P on BLACK paper.
Our snack was pretty healthy this time:  Peaches, Pears and Popcorn.





The weather was gorgeous,
so I took the crazy little people out for a walk.
They insisted on hold hands so they could
walk in a line.
I couldn't keep them off of the icky "snow mountains".



Wednesday, the weather was not so beautiful.
Wind, snow, COLD and more wind.
They desperately wanted to go outside and play,
but I was mean and said no.

We continued our schedule for our lessons.
I used black paint to paint the bottom of their feet
for cute little "penguins".  They added some
googly eyes, a white belly and a orange beak.
They had fun listing all of the words they could think
of that started with the letter P.
We put Puzzles together and ate
Pickles and Pretzels for snack.



These kids are so silly and so much fun!
I am thankful that we get to take turns though!
Once every 5 weeks is a perfect rotation, I am
exhausted after my week! Pin It!

3 comments:

Great Basin Cowgirl said...

Dani enjoyed looking at this post and seeing the pictures of her friends! You are so creative, my dear....

Jenni Call said...

Amelia loves it! It is exhausting... but so worth the time. The kids are so adorable and enjoy learning together.

Darci said...

How exciting, tiring and cute! Way to go. Your projects always look like fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...