Drew was really looking forward to his "birthday pictures" and had it all planned out.
Where he wanted them taken, what he was going to wear, and the poses he wanted to make.
He picked out the fabric for his special birthday shirt and was set on being "cool and serious"
in most of the pictures. His camo hoodie is his favorite and has a recent obsession with
this camo hat. This kid is full of surprises and spunk!
9 reasons why I love Drew:
1.) You have an amazing contagious laugh.
2). You are very smart, especially in math and reading.
3.) You love your family and "usually" like spending
quiet time creating with your brothers and you adore your sister.
4.) You have a love for life and and genuine enthusiasm for all you do. I love to see your big brown eyes sparkle when you are exciting about something.
5.) You have a stubborn side and a very soft side that create your wonderful personality.
6.) You love to read, and I especially love to see you reading your scriptures. I love
peeking in on you at night and still find you with your scriptures open.
7.) You love to snuggle on the couch. It melts my heart when you scooch right
next to me and lay your head on my shoulder.
8.) You love to be outside with the wind in your hair. I love to see you with your friends
and your loyalty to them.
9.) You are my second child and so special to me. I remember the moment you were born
and the joy I felt when I held you close to me for the first time!
Happy birthday Drew, we love you so much!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Drew, I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you. You are a great young man and I am so proud of you. Love, Pa Perry
Drew is pretty great. Happy Birthday! The birthday shoot seemed to go quite well. He must finally be embracing the camera. :)
Happy Birthday Drew! He looks so much older than 9 in all those pictures! Hope he had a great day!
Hey Drew. I heard your birthday was a great day. I'm sorry we missed talking to you. Can't wait to hear you making beautiful music! Love ya, Nana
Drew at 9 you may be old enough to c-m, love to take you in my mouth and find out for sure mmmmmmmmmm sweet boy c-m
Post a Comment