"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, September 2, 2010

LAUNDROMAT...

When you're washing machine breaks and you have just a few loads WAY TOO MUCH laundry to do...you find yourself in unfamiliar territory.  Any one who knows me, I mean REALLY knows me...will know that laundry is my nemesis. 

So...yesterday afternoon Ella and I ventured to our only local laundromat to wash four loads at once.  Which, by the way, is just a dent in what I need to do.

And...what do you do at the laundromat when you forget any books, toys or anything that might help pass the time??  Why not take goofy pictures of yourself.  I mean...when you're going to the laundromat...a person is all dressed to impress with every hair in place and full make up on...right?

Ha...not so much.




then Ella had fun entertaining herself climbing on the washing machines and pushing the laundry cart around...empty.



And we are happy to be done.  For today.  I have to go back.  Again.


**sorry for the scary, messy hair and no make up pictures.  Some days that is just how it goes.
Pin It!

7 comments:

Darci said...

The last picture of you and Ella is so sweet! Hey, at least you had your camera to help entertain you during the massive amounts of laundry. Hopefully you won't have too many trips to the Laundrymat ahead of you!

Jenni Call said...

You stinker...my machine is available...I do love that last photo too

Joanne said...

I'm so sorry about your washer. Just to remind you, makeup and perfect hair do NOT make a woman beautiful. You are so gorgeous with or without makeup. Your inner beauty shines through very brightly. Happy folding, my dear daughter!

Lori Davis said...

I would love a trip to the Sidney Laundromat... props to you for making it fun for Ella!

APeck said...

Do you always carry your camera with you? Great idea. Much better than the old straw, half a graham cracker, and some batteries I would have pulled out of my car stash.

The Haley Family said...

Ang...yes! I have my small camera in my purse all the time. You just never know when you'll need it! :)

me said...

On the positive side you got FOUR loads of laundry done in the time it would have taken you to do one ONE at home. Oh and goofy bonding time with Ella! See? SILVER LINING! ;)
Hope it's a washer issue that can be fixed...and soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...