"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Saturday, September 18, 2010

barn brat

Ella has been spending A LOT of time out at the red barn with me.


She insists on wearing her pink "cowboy girl" hat.
She has another cute hat, but she doesn't wear it
 ...because it has red on it and doesn't match.
She loves her $2 pink garage sale hat.


Greg warned me that this might happen.
That I would have a "barn brat"
once we starting hanging out at the red barn so much.
I love it.
She loves it.

She loves the dirt.
She loves Si.
She loves exploring.


She is a cute little cowgirl
and she asks to ride Si,
EVERYDAY.
Soon, Ella.  Soon.


I love my little "barn brat"!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Barn Brat?! LOVE IT! I love the editorial feel of your posts.

me said...

*2 thumbs up* :D

Joanne said...

Were you ever a barn brat Alison? Not sure. Dad

Mackay Family said...

So adorable. Were you like that when you were little? Of course a little girl has to have a pink cowgirl hat...way too cute!

The Haley Family said...

Well Dad...I am sure I was an older barn brat.

Sydney...I wasn't like that when I was little. We didn't have horses until I was 11!

Lori Davis said...

SO cute! I love this!

Darci said...

It's in her blood! :) What great photos and experiences you two can share together.

Christine said...

That's awesome you two have something in common to do together like that. She looks so happy! And your photos are gorgeous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...